NPCC's Learning Labs are a six module cohort-based training series that help nonprofits apply best management practices from NPCC's Eight Key Areas of Nonprofit Excellence in their own organization. Learning Labs provide in-depth training, and technical assistance, skills development, and individualized tools that you can use in your day-to-day work.
We are thrilled to be collaborating with communications experts as the program’s instructors and thought partners:
- Sarah Durham, CEO at Big Duck
- Vanita Gowda, Consultant, Strategic Communications & Advocacy
- Eva-Marie Malone, Senior Coordinator for Capacity Building at The Opportunity Agenda
- Olivia Marlowe-Giovetti, Account Strategist Whaler at Whole Whale
- Marti Fischer, Principal at Marti Fischer Group
NPCC Members and non-members are welcome to apply. The training series will consist of a cohort of 40 individuals who will be selected from the initial pool of applicants. Each organization will be able to send up to two people. This training is intended for individuals at your organization with basic to intermediate expertise in the area who manage communications, impact communications strategy, and/or carry out communications implementation.
Application deadline is Friday, July 7, 2017 at 5:00pm. Acceptance notifications will be sent out by Wednesday, July 12. Click here to apply.
If you have any questions contact Joe Taylor, Programs Manager at 212-502-4191 or e-mail jtaylor[@]npccny.org.