It's a busy season! With the beginning of the new year, policy and advocacy updates are happening with greater frequency. Below are additional updates from this week Nonprofit New York would like to share with our members and partners.
- Sign on opportunity: National letter for nonprofit relief
- IRS PPP Loan Forgiveness
- Families First Act Paid Leave Update
- Refundable Payroll Tax Credit
- Shuttered Venue Operators Grant
- Department of State draft regulations on new tax filing requirement
- Take Action: donor disclosure
- We want your feedback! 2021 Nonprofit City Policy Agenda survey
- Take Action: A Place at the Table
Upcoming Nonprofit New York Policy Events
- Feb. 16: Race equity and nonprofit relief
- Feb. 23: Nonprofits in a post-pandemic world: advancing racial equity during mergers and organizational evolution
You must be logged in to post a comment.