Budgeting is a team sport! Apply for our Financial Management Learning Lab to learn and develop tools that ensures your budget process is intersectional, cohesive, and effective. This is great timing for those of you whose budget years end in December!
This Learning Lab is sponsored by JPMorgan Chase & Co. Because of their generous support, we are able to offer a 25% discount for each Learning Lab attendee!
The Financial Management Learning Lab is intended for individuals in your organization with basic to intermediate knowledge of budgeting. This includes various stakeholders involved with creating, tracking, and/or managing budgets, such as program staff, development staff, board members, and administrators. The Learning Lab will consist of a cohort who will be selected from the initial pool of applicants. Each organization can send up to two people. Each individual participant must submit an application.
Learning Lab Schedule:
- Session 1 Mapping out your budget process
- Thursday, September 20, 2-5pm
- Session 2 Understanding indicators of financial health
- Thursday, September 27, 2-5pm
- Session 3 Storytelling through financials
- Thursday, October 4, 2-5pm
- Session 4 Tracking and monitoring financial results
- Thursday, October 11, 2-5pm
- Session 5 Financial planning and risk management
- Thursday, October 18, 2-5pm
- Session 6 Cultivating a culture of financial management
- Thursday, October 25, 2-5pm
The deadline to apply for the Financial Management Learning Lab is Friday, September 7.
Questions about this Learning Lab? Contact Education & Training Manager Aaron Covarrubias at 646-893-2441 or [email protected]