Become a Member Vendor Partner
The Nonprofit New York Member Vendor Partner (MVP) program is a vital resource for our nonprofit members! Our MVPs enjoy valuable marketing and networking opportunities while providing NPCC members with discounted services and programs to help them run their organizations.
MVPs are an exclusive group! Nonprofit New York limits partnerships to only those high performing programs to protect the trust and reliability of our branding and to maximize the impact of our exposure of each partner to our members.
Nonprofit New York's Reach
As of December 20, 2017
Nonprofit New York Nonprofit Members
Combined annual operating
budgets of Nonprofit New York members
Individual e-mails in our database
Our MVPs have Marketing and networking support to help them retain current clients and recruit new business.
Specifically, Nonprofit New York provides MVPS with the following opportunities:
- Visibility to the New York nonprofit community with a dedicated MVP page with your services on our website
- Mention in New York Nonprofits, Nonprofit New York’s e-newsletter
- One dedicated e-blast per year to our member base
- Ability to present to our members through trainings and/or forums
- Ability to co-brand with Nonprofit New York
In exchange, Nonprofit New York asks that MVPs:
- Be a partner that understands and responds to the unique needs to New York nonprofits
- Develop a purchasing program for all Nonprofit New York members that includes competitive pricing and exceptional customer service
- Join Nonprofit New York as a corporate member and support our work through potential sponsorships or other financial contributions
- Sign a mutually acceptable written agreement
• Featuring pricing that nonprofits would not be able to obtain unless they are members of NPCC
For a list of our current MVPs, please visit our Member Vendor page.
Questions? E-mail Membership Manager, Taïna Sanon, at tsanon[@]nonprofitnewyork.org or 646-893-2599.