Become a Member Vendor Partner
The NPCC Member Vendor Partner (MVP) program is a vital resource for our nonprofit members! Our MVPs enjoy valuable marketing and networking opportunities while providing NPCC members with discounted services and programs to help them run their organizations.
MVPs are an exclusive group! NPCC limits partnerships to only those high performing programs to protect the trust and reliability of our branding and to maximize the impact of our exposure of each partner to our members.
As of December 20, 2017
NPCC Nonprofit Members
Combined annual operating
budgets of NPCC members
Individual e-mails in our database
Our MVPs have Marketing and networking support to help them retain current clients and recruit new business.
Specifically, NPCC provides MVPS with the following opportunities:
- Visibility to the New York nonprofit community with a dedicated MVP page with your services on our website
- Mention in New York Nonprofits, NPCC’s e-newsletter
- One dedicated e-blast per year to our member base
- Ability to present to our members through trainings and/or forums
- Ability to co-brand with NPCC
In exchange, NPCC asks that MVPs:
- Be a partner that understands and responds to the unique needs to New York nonprofits
- Develop a purchasing program for all NPCC members that includes competitive pricing and exceptional customer service
- Join NPCC as a corporate member and support our work through potential sponsorships or other financial contributions
- Sign a mutually acceptable written agreement
• Featuring pricing that nonprofits would not be able to obtain unless they are members of NPCC
For a list of our current MVPs, please visit our Member Vendor page.
Questions? E-mail Membership Manager, Taïna Sanon, at tsanon[@]npccny.org or 646-893-2599.