Program Manager, The REACH Institute
The REACH Institute is a non-profit organization devoted to ensuring that the most effective, scientifically proven mental health care reaches all children and families.
We are currently hiring a Program Manager for REACH’s national medical education program, the Patient-Centered Mental Health in Pediatric Primary Care Program. The program manager will work closely with the Program Director to plan and execute the program virtually and in-person across the US and grow the program.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
Candidates must have 3-5 years of prior program management experience, the ability to work well independently, and excellent interpersonal, organizational, writing, and event management skills. Proficiency with MS Office, G Suite, and Survey Monkey required. Candidates must be available to manage programs virtually or travel to an in-person program 1-2 weekends per month. Preference will be given to candidates with a psychology, psychiatry or public health background and who have familiarity with Salesforce. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to REACH’s mission and knowledge of pediatric mental health.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
· Create teaching assignments agenda for assigned programs for approval by the Program Director
· Schedule and facilitate faculty team meetings for assigned programs
· Serve as the main point of contact for assigned programs
· Oversee the production and shipment of materials for assigned PPP programs
· Manage program execution virtually or in-person (Friday morning – Sunday early afternoon, comp days given for each weekend day worked)
· Summarize and distribute program data to assigned clients
· Prepare and submit CME closing paperwork for assigned PPP programs
· Maintain the master group learning call schedule for all scheduled PPP courses (15 – 30+ groups)
· Create and send learning call reminders and follow-up emails for all assigned call groups
· Plan and co-facilitate the program steering committee’s annual retreat
· Take and distribute notes for the program steering committee’s monthly meetings
· Respond to email and phone program inquiries
· Work with third party accountant to coordinate contract faculty payments
· Assist with other special activities as necessary
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
The REACH Institute
Children's Mental Health Training Organization