Director – New York
The primary responsibilities of the Director are to represent the youth focused mission of the program, manage the financial operations and the development goals of the site, maintain strong university partner relationships, work closely with a local advisory board to raise the annual budget, and to recruit and manage a team that ensures the coordination of all program operations. The Director must be highly motivated, organized, enthusiastic, willing to travel, a great communicator, hardworking, and a strong role model. The Director reports to the Chief Operating Officer and works closely with the CFO/CAO and the Vice President of Development.
- 8+ years management experience required
- Graduate degree preferred
- Proven track record of raising funds from diverse sources, including major gifts from individuals, foundations, and corporations
- Knowledge of and connections to the funding community in New York
- Experience working with a fundraising board
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong and inspiring leader
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Knowledge of university structure and policy
- Knowledge of New York City public high schools
- Knowledge of higher education and educational access
- Willing to travel
- Demonstrated belief in Posse’s mission and values
Our highly competitive benefits include:
- Employer paid medical, dental, and life insurance plan for employee
- Paid parental leave
- 403(B) plan with employer match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous paid-time-off policy
The Posse Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your cover letter and resume at the following link:
The Posse Foundation, Inc.
- 14 Wall Street, Floor #8A
- New York, New York 10005
- United States
To apply for this job please visit www.possefoundation.org.