Part-Time Office Administrator
The Daughters of the Cincinnati is looking for an Office Administrator who will be responsible for the day to day efficient running of the office, and will provide administrative support in a variety of areas. This role is part time, for a total of 24 hours/week, over a four or five day work week. The Office Administrator will be responsible for:
- Administrative duties including: managing the mail, email and phones; scheduling meetings and distributing agendas; taking minutes at Board and Annual Meetings; filing; managing the member database; compiling the annual Member Directory; distributing monthly/quarterly newsletters; assisting with annual events and supporting the President, Committee Chairpersons and Board Members.
- Financial duties including: bill payment; check deposits; recording income; reconciling bank, investment and credit card statements; compiling financial data for Board meetings and working with the Accountant and Investment Advisor.
- Membership responsibilities which entail managing the membership application process from initial contact through board approval and welcoming new members to the Society, in conjunction with the Registrar.
- The Scholarship process by ensuring payment to universities are issued and students are notified, and by working with the Scholarship Chairperson to support the application process and scholarship luncheon.
- 2+ years of experience in an Office Administrator Role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with Apple Computers, Donor Software/Databases and QuickBooks
- Experience with Constant contact a plus
- Highly organized and detail oriented with proven ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to shifting priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner who is flexible, self-motivated and can take direction
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] No phone calls or agencies please. Due to the large volume of resumes received, we are unable to respond to all applicants. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
The Daughters of Cincinnati is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Daughters of Cincinnati is a non-profit organization, founded in 1894, whose members are women descended from the officers who served in the Continental Army during the Revolutionary War. Our organization has given scholarships to officers’ daughters for over a hundred years. To learn more about us, please visit our website at https://daughters1894.org/
The Daughters of Cincinnati
- 271 Madison Ave #1408
- New York, New York 10016
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com