EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, THE INSTITUTE OF CORE ENERGETICS
The Institute of Core Energetics is seeking a visionary, results-driven, and highly collaborative Executive Director, with a successful track record of creating sustainable growth in non-profit organizations. The successful leader will guide and inspire the Institute through its next stage of evolution, and ensure programs and policies are high quality and prioritize the needs of our diverse constituents.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the ED is primarily responsible for:
● Strategic Leadership: Development and implementation of strategic and operational plans to fulfill the Institute’s mission, vision, values, guiding principles, and annual goals and objectives.
● Donor & Fund Development: Identification and solicitation of new sources of funding through foundations, government grants, individual contributions, and corporate giving.
● General Administration: Financial planning and management, marketing, communications, and community outreach.
● Organizational Development: Establishment and maintenance of a vibrant and inclusive culture that facilitates the provision of excellent programs that attract new students and mobilizes and engages alumni and community members.
● Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Continual development of a high-performing diverse and inclusive culture of transparency, trust, and collaboration where all staff, faculty, and students feel welcomed, appreciated, and have equal access to opportunity, including people from intersectional and marginalized experiences and groups.
● Human Resources Management: Management of multiple staff, including an Academic Director, Communications Coordinator, Finance Coordinator, and Alumni Programs Administrator.
● Governance Support: Service as a non-voting member of the Board of Directors and participation in all Board Committees.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
● The ideal candidate will have successful executive leadership experience driving growth in small non-profit organizations, with responsibility for administration of finances and budgets, management of operations, leading fundraising and development programs, managing constituent and public relations, development of an inclusive culture, and a passion for personal transformation demonstrated through roles such as director of education in the transformational growth industry.
● Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience required in a relevant field. Graduate or post graduate degree in related fields preferred, such as Psychology, Psychiatry, Social Work, Transpersonal Psychology, Counseling, Spiritual Counseling, Business Administration, Marketing, Non-Profit Management.
● Proven success designing and implementing innovative growth strategies and fund-raising efforts, including charitable giving, grant writing and grant management.
● Experience as a public-facing professional who is invested in the non-profit community and serves as an effective ambassador for their organization.
● Experience supporting, directing, and executing strategic plans that enhance a non-profit’s portfolio of products and services. Experience in providing oversight, and evaluation of academically oriented programs and services is a plus.
● Skilled in the use of business software, such as Microsoft Word, donor management software, Excel, PowerPoint, and financial reporting tools such as QuickBooks.
● Additional Demonstrated Competencies Include:
§ A well-organized individual with high ethical standards.
§ Excellent oral and written communications skills.
§ Online and offline marketing and communications experience.
§ Ability to set and manage priorities and handle competing demands.
COMPENSATION & WORK ARRANGEMENT
Salary commensurate with experience. Bonus potential based on exceeding performance goals. Remote work arrangement with some required in-person meetings in New York City and Litchfield, Connecticut. Residing within reasonable commuting distance of these two locations is preferred.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND YOUR COVER LETTER, RESUME, AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO [email protected]
ABOUT THE INSTITUTE OF CORE ENERGETICS
Core Energetics is a synthesis of body-oriented personal growth and spiritual development. Its goal is to bring consciousness to the ways we block our life energy by perpetuating defensive patterns adopted in childhood which keep us limited and disempowered. Core Energetics utilizes specific models and methods to help us understand how our life and worldview is shaped by these blocked energy patterns which keep us recreating similar life situations and relational dynamics, leaving us feeling trapped and frustrated. Core Energetics helps identify and dissolve these blocks, allowing us to experience more freedom and aliveness.
Dr. John Pierrakos, the American physician and psychiatrist who developed this methodology, founded the Institute of Core Energetics in 1973. The Institute trains and certifies practitioners in its proprietary models and methods for personal growth and evolution. It is home to the Core Energetics Community, a place where students, practitioners, and those on the path of personal transformation, gather to support one another, and learn and grow together.
We are committed to ongoing engagement in activities that expand the competency and capacity of the Institute’s leadership, faculty, student body, and the broader Core Community, to confront and condemn racism, attacks on religious groups, hatred, bigotry, discrimination, violence, and oppression of all marginalized groups. We are committed to affirming the full humanity of all.
For more information about the Institute visit www.coreenergetics.org
Institute of Core Energetics
- 1120 6th Ave
- NY, New York 10036