Senior Fundraising Associate, Digital
The Senior Fundraising Associate will be responsible for developing and executing fundraising campaigns for programs with donations up to $1,000. He/she will also serve as a liaison within the marketing team working on cross channel initiatives in support of these programs.
What you will do:
- Under guidance of Program Manager, execute and analyze digital fundraising campaigns for Monthly Giving, donor acquisition, reactivation of lapsed donors, and donor retention
- Explore CR’s work with third party relationships to help build awareness and obtain more donations.
- Work with outside agencies and internal creative team to develop distinctive creative and copy as well as the internal database team on selecting the names for each campaign.
- Assist with budgeting and reforecasting for fundraising programs.
- Help maintain and update schedules.
- Develop testing ideas and fundraising strategies geared for growth or optimization.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- You have at least five years of progressively responsible direct response fundraising experience, with a proven track record of successful results.
- Your area of expertise is within digital marketing channels, including email
- You have experience with budgeting and managing to a P&L
- You are skilled in Both Google and Microsoft suite of products, particularly Excel.
- You have experience with monthly giving programs
Independent, nonprofit that works side-by-side with consumers
- 101 Truman Avenue
- Yonkers, NY 10703
- United States
- Phone: 9143782730
To apply for this job please visit jobs-consumers.icims.com.