Project Coordinator, Trauma Informed Care Initiatives
CAI, a training, technical assistance and research-to-practice nonprofit organization, is seeking a highly motivated professional for the full-time position of Project Coordinator to work with the New Jersey Trauma Informed Care Imitative NJ Overdose Data to Action with a focus on the Substance Use Overdose epidemic. This person will be responsible for all levels of coordination of this project. The position is based in CAI’s NYC office and requires some travel to various parts of New Jersey.
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Work closely with Project Director to coordinate all project activities and deliverables:
- Assist Project Director with establishing and maintaining relationships with partner organizations including emergency & health departments, harm reduction centers, substance use programs, Federally Qualified Health Centers, etc.
- Maintain ongoing oversight of and communication with all project staff regarding all project activities including meetings, webinars, learning collaboratives, trainings, project deliverables, & timely data reporting
- Coordinate, prepare, and manage project meetings and maintain accurate records of meeting minutes
- Coordinate and manage all project training logistics & activities, including staff travel arrangements, supplies, supporting technical assistants with preparing educational materials, communications
- Manage registrations and attendance records of all project trainings and events using registration system
- Keep accurate and organized records of project activities using QuickBase, and generate data reports as needed
- Work with project director, project staff, and finance department to organize and manage project expenses using Intacct
- Work with technical assistants and Clinical Division team to prepare and manage continuing education applications and training attendee credit requests
- Work with Project Director to coordinate project communication activities, including email announcements, paper materials, and being the contact for event and training related questions from attendees
- Provide word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and other computer-related support
- Travel to new Jersey for project-related events, meetings, and trainings as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, CREDENTIALS & SKILLS:
§ Masters preferred; BA/BS/BSW required
§ Previous and successful program coordination and management, office administrative experience
§ Knowledge of Microsoft Office, QuickBase, and other project support-related software programs
§ Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to professionally interact with co-workers and the public-at-large
§ Detail oriented, highly organized and ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and/or activities
HOW TO APPLY:
CAI offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and working conditions. For immediate consideration: EMAIL, FAX or MAIL your cover letter, resume and salary range requirements to our Human Resources Department, attention: “Project Coordinator – Trauma Informed Care” Search.
Mail: CAI Human Resources Department
505 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1900, New York, NY 10018
Email: [email protected]
Cicatelli Associates Inc.
Promoting Change and Inspiration Since 1979
- 505 Eighth Avenue, 19th Floor
- New York, NY 10018
- United States
- Phone: 2125947741
To apply for this job please visit www.caiglobal.org.