|Job Sectors:||Health, Human Services|
· Communicate all relevant activities to CAI’s CFO and as necessary, other members of the CAI Finance Department (i.e., Senior Vice-President/Director of Finance, Contracts Manager, Accounts Payable Manager, etc.)
· Maintain thorough and accurate records and files; provide internal and external correspondence as requested by the CFO
· Provide grants and contracts management
o Maintenance and analysis of contracts documentation
o Grants and project accounting analysis
o Reconciliations of project expenses to budget
o Vouchering of expenses for various government grants/contracts
o Assist in the creation of project budgets and budget modifications in collaboration and communication with Project Directors and Managers
o Communicate with funders as directed and authorized
o Open and maintain “projects” in Intacct (CAI’s accounting system)
o Prepare all required documentation for the funder audit.
o Assist with the organization annual audit
o Monitor subrecipient/Contractor funds and if necessary, conduct an audit.
· As necessary or requested, develop and utilize complex spreadsheets (i.e., Excel) for accurate tracking and reporting
· Other duties as necessary/assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum 3-5 years of high-volume bookkeeping/accounting experience required
• Strong understanding of non-profit organization fiscal management and policies
• Must be able to establish and maintain fiscal procedures and processes and effectively communicate to finance and other staff
• Must have sound accounting training and knowledge
• Advanced computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include proficiency in Excel and excellent database management and record keeping skills and experiences
• Ability to work with a minimum of supervision
• Ability to work well under pressure and to work within short deadlines
• Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills, with a strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to details
• Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, CREDENTIALS:
§ Bachelor’s degree in accounting
§ Three to five years of for-profit and/or non-profit financial management experience, preferably in grant accounting
§ Knowledge of fund accounting and spread sheets/financial tracking and reporting
§ Knowledge of various computerized software accounting systems (Intacct) preferred
§ Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
HOW TO APPLY:
CAI offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and working conditions. For immediate consideration, email your cover letter (including salary range interest) and resume with the subject line Contracts Manager to [email protected]
Cicatelli Associates Inc.
- 505 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1900
- New York, NY 10018
To apply for this job please visit caiglobal.org.