Human Resources Administrative Coordinator
|Job Sectors:||Human Services|
- Responsible for electronic personnel file management including scanning documents and hire packets to ensure personnel files are complet
- Conduct internal audits to ensure all the documents are in compliance
- Work collaboratively with other HR staff to assemble personnel file documents and other documents in preparation for audits
- Process background screening compliance requirements for employees, interns, and volunteers as needed
- Compile materials for new staff orientations, job fairs, and other meetings and events
- Prepare and send employee correspondence and necessary training presentation materials
- Provide administrative support to the HR Department
- Provide timely and responsive customer service to BCS staff
- Maintain HR shared drives
- Assist with HR staff initiatives
- Order supplies
- AA degree required; BA candidates are encouraged to apply as well.
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong commitment to customer service.
- Strong computer skills; including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have strong attention to detail, accuracy, and superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as working as part of a team.
- Must be able to multi-task and be flexible with changing work assignments and priorities as needed.
- Interest in learning and contributing to a growing human resources department.
BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
· 23 vacation days and 12 sick days annually
· Health insurance with very low monthly contributions
· Dental and vision insurance
· 403(B) retirement plan
· Life insurance 100% paid by employer
· Pre-tax commuter benefits
Brooklyn Community Services
To apply for this job please visit wearebcs.clearcompany.com.