Human Resource Information Sysytem (HRIS)- Analyst
|Job Sectors:||Human Services|
Join a dynamic HR team at a human services organization serving a dedicated staff of 650 who work across 30 Brooklyn program locations which educate and empower youth, strengthen families, and foster self sufficiency in adults. Make a difference by managing key HR business processes and services including HRIS oversight and maintenance, reporting, training staff on systems, customer service and troubleshooting problems, researching and implementing other HR systems, and Intranet communications. In this position one is providing service and support to staff using HRIS and other systems as well as working with the HRIS vendor and other HR technology vendors in implementing and troubleshooting the systems.
· Provide timely and responsive service to staff seeking assistance with HRIS applications and other HR support.
· Responsible for interfacing with the HRIS vendor (Ceridian) to troubleshoot, escalate as needed, and resolve system problems. Assist end users with issues.
· Generate reports for internal use as well as for external sources including annual EEO report.
· Liaise with Payroll Bookkeeper on biweekly payroll matters and other Finance staff on data and reporting needs.
· Maintain and update employee data, ensuring integrity and accuracy within all systems.
· Train HRIS end users on processes and functionality.
· Develop and maintain user guidelines and documentations for all human resources systems.
· Maintain and update HR documents on the BCS Intranet.
· Maintain knowledge of current trends in HRIS and other HR technology to enhance and improve efficiency in HR operations and service to employees. Lead the implementation of new systems.
· Perform other duties as requested.
Bachelor’s degree required; 2-3 years of HR experience required including HRIS administration. Ceridian Dayforce experience highly desirable. Excellent interpersonal skills and strong commitment to customer service. Advanced
MS Office skills, particularly Excel. Effective oral and written communication skills; strong attention to detail and commitment to accuracy; and excellent organizational skills. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Aptitude for learning new technology and training staff on systems. Interest in data and technology as well as providing excellent individual service and response to staff. Excellent judgment and the understanding of securing confidential information. Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and respond to urgent needs. Nonprofit experience a plus.
Email cover letter and resume to:
In subject line write: HRIS Analyst
BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
· 23 vacation days and 12 sick days annually
· Health insurance with very low monthly contributions
· Dental and vision insurance
· 403(B) retirement plan
· Life insurance 100% paid by employer
· Pre-tax commuter benefits
Brooklyn Community Services
- 151 Lawrence Street
- Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Phone: 7183105600